Write a review
- 3/4 c. oat fiber
- 40g cocoa powder
- 30g 100% chocolate
- 50g Fighter Diet Whey in Chocolate
- 6 egg whites
- 1 whole egg
- Stevia to taste
- Coconut cooking spray
- Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Chop the chocolate into a course chocolate flour.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl. Add egg, egg white and little water (add tiny amounts, little by little to make a thick mix). Mix well.
- Heat a ceramic pan to medium hot and coat it with a layer of coconut cooking spray. Poor the mix into the pan. Keep your eyes on it because here you need to play it by ear! As soon as it's almost firm all the way to the top, shut off the stove.
- Carefully use a big broad utensil to flip it over. If you're like me you will not make it and you end up with a chocolate calzone! However that's delicious because it means the inside will stay moist!
- Let it cool and serve it with Truvia or whipped coconut cream or whipped heavy cream.
4D Fitness | Personal Trainer in Dayton http://blog.bobbyfitness.com/